This is an example of an IEP that I devised for two students
who were involved in class problems. It was presented to the
IEP chairman and was successful in stopping their actions.
My Body Game Board
This is a fun board to use with anything having to do with the human body. Start at the feet(either one) and
follow the arrows up to the head. First player to get there wins. Use a dice and skill cards to advance on the board. We use
the body parts skill cards for the younger crowd and the Major body organ functions for the older one.
INTERNET HOMEWORK EXAMPLES:
Here are two websites that the students will
have to find for two skills tests.
SKILL TEST SEARCH
- Click on Flashcard Exchange link
- Find Main Menu from the left pane
- Tag Search
- Type in the word (skills)
- At bottom of page find PE SKILL TEST
- Click on that link
- Find ACTIVITIES
- Click on STUDY
- Use study controls in left pane
- Chose answer from lead up sports or skill/ activity